Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last Years Christmas Card revisited!

My Heart




This was our family card of last year.  I used a simple step card so that a picture of my boys could be seen at all times;).  Take note* it says "we have been good!" on the photo(this is subject to opinion!)  I kept my color palette simple on this using very vanilla and soft suede.  I used the Tree Trimming and Heard From the Heart stamp sets,the lots of tags sizzlits die cut,wide oval punch, gold string,round tab punch(folded in half,held together with a gold brad -holds the picture in place)and the perfect details texturz plate for the swirls behind my ornament.  Hope you enjoy!!
Until Next Thought~
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris