Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Friday, December 3, 2010

I hear the sleigh bells jinglin....

Time to start working on those Christmas cards!!

Well I do have several posts to add,but I am trying to work on all the things that I have to do in December-AGHHH!
Anyway, I will try to get some projects posted for you to enjoy=).
This little reindeer is a little"Vixen".  She is made with the wide oval punch(kraft CS),the scallop circle(cut with the wide oval punched in early espresso CS,so none of her gorgeous hairs are out of place;)! )  I have seen punch art reindeer done a lot of ways, and this is my version.  I used the itty bitty punch pack for the poppy parade flower in her hair, and of course she needs a lil bling so I added a rhinestone from SU!'s rhinestone pack. Most reindeer seem to use the snowflake for antlers (and girls really don't have antlers,do they? oops! so they must be awful big ears?) I used a "question mark" from a diecut.  You could also use the "Y" that would be much more masculine;) LOL, or the snowflake punch. Her nose is a 1/2" real red circle spritzed with shimmer mist spray(not really visible in pic,but in person she is quite a sparkly gal;)).  The eyes are a circle punched from the itty bitty punch and the black is a regular size whole punch, a little white gel pen adds a little twinkle to her eyes!  I used DSP paper from the greenhouse gala series as a background and layered it on poppy parade card stock.  The "do not open" (stamped in espresso ink) is from the tags til Christmas bundle found in the Holiday Mini and it is punched with the XLdecorative label punch in poppy parade paper.
Until Next Thought~
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris