Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift Giving Cookie Box

Cookie Box





Stamp Sets: Days of Gratitude,Tags til Christmas
Colors: Crumb cake and garden green
Supplies and Accessories: Bone Folder,corner round punch, scallop square punch, acetate sheet, ribbon, linen thread

This is such a great gift!  Everyone loves to share those Christmas cookies, right? This was a great tutorial I found on our Stampin' Up Demonstrator Connection.  The credit goes to Natasha Zandbergen  (if you click on Natasha's name it will link you to the tutorial=)).

This is sooooo simple to make and is great for a dozen cookies or whatever you would like to put in it;).  It uses one 12x12 sheet of card stock! How awesome is that!
And of course you can use any stamp set you like, I chose to use Days of Gratitude.  I used the extra paper that I cut for the window as my punch,so it still has the great pattern that is stamped.
I stamped the sentiment in Garden Green on very vanilla card stock, and punched out as well, with the coordinating scallop square punch.  I wrapped my box in the 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon and attached my punched sentiments with linen thread.
Hope you try this one!!


Until Next Thought~
Kris




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris