Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Pretty Stocking Sweater"


Thought:Every girl needs a sweater;)
Another sweater, made with our new stocking punch!

So, as in my previous post, create your 'sweater'.
I used our concord crush ink. I added a pocket.
  To do this, I used our jewelry tag punch and trimmed with my paper snips. And some pearls-cuz every girl need pearls!
For the skirt, I used 0ur 2-3/8" scallop circle punch with our in color concord crush dsp. I also used some of this dsp and our cupcake punch to create my purse bottom. I stamped another stocking and used our scallop oval and oval punch to create the flap and strap of my purse.

My card base is pear pizzazz cs. I layered a piece of very vanilla that I ran through my big shot with our new stripes embossing folder. I added a strip of concord crush dsp with a strip of peach parfait punched with our scallop ribbon punch,layered behind the dsp. I also used a strip of this peach to create a frame around my 'hello' circle.  This hello circle is stamped with concord crush on very vanilla cs and punched with our 1"circle punch. Add pearls:)

  I also used this same stamp set to create a peach parfait flower.  I stamped a peach parfait houndstooth flower on peach parfait cs, and then punched with our fancy flower punch.
Finish:   
Hope you like this one too!!


Until Next Thought,

Kris




2 comments:

  1. An outfit and accessories! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great "out of the box" card made with the stocking punch! Love it!!! You are on a roll:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris