Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In remembrance....9/11


This is another card with my Uncle Sam.

10 years ago today was an event that changed our lives and marked our generation.
I feel deeply for the souls who lost their lives that day.  Being a public servant myself, I feel particularly close to my comrades who chose to help with the event and continued to help with the event for sometime after.  My husband was among these volunteers who went to NY in a recovery mission.  Sadly, he was unable to save a life that day, but just the same I am proud of him. So to him and my comrades,I want you all to know "you're the best" and thank you for all your unselfish acts in helping.

God Bless and Until Next Thought,

Kris 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and such a nice tribute to those directly affected by this day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris