Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Business Card Holder

Entry for PPA35 at Pals Paper Art


This is my business card holder that I carry with me to my workshops!
This side holds my business cards:
Stamp Sets:tote-ally Tess and Medallion
Colors: basic black,white,bermuda bay
Accessories:bone folder,scallop oval,lg oval,and curvy label punches,sticky strip,blender pen,pop dots and snail


Some other views:




This side holds scrap paper:



I have also made it with a pen holder-using my round tab punch and an eyelet to hold to easel.

Hope you enjoy!
Until Next Thought~Kris

4 comments:

  1. Adorable business cardholder! Thanks so much for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw cute and creative is this? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing in life are made not bought...very nice.
    Hotel Key Card
    Hotel Key Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many card designs for your business card holder..and you can choose the business card holder which suits your purpose and style..one you shared here is looking beautiful..:-)
    plastic fabricators

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris