Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Monday, April 19, 2010

Flowers in a Terra Cotta Pot

2 Challenges,1 Pot =D

Layout Challenge at 411

Color Challenge at PPC


I always love the vases and flower pots made from punches!  I used this one using my large tag punch on textured pumpkin pie cs,trimmed a little off the bottom to make it a little flatter base.  I then added a little snail crawling up the side of the pot.  Isn't he too darn cute?,and such a little element to make my flower pot big!
He comes from the picnic parade hostess set in SU Occasions Mini(ending this month).  Maybe I should have pop-dotted him? I don't know,always more thoughts even after my finish!LOL! well, I hope you enjoy this card=D




Until Next Thought~Kris

10 comments:

  1. I love all the details in this! Nice :) Thanks for playing with use this week. Hope you come back and try another weeks challenge. ~jackie-PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuttteee! "little things" little snail, I get it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little snail crawling up the side of the pot, SO cute!!! Great job, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!! Now this is a set I need to pull off my shelf...now that I've seen this. Great job. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! You have a wonderful color combination! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww.....I love that flower pot!!! Such a fun card!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! I haven't used that set in ages. Fun flower pot. Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I love that flower pot!! Great job using our sketch and thanks for playing along with us too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Wow Wow! Love this TOTALLY! One of my all time favourite sets ... and you will laugh when I tell you I have NEVER used the little individual flower to highlight the flowers on this background bunch!!! What a FAB idea!!! DUH!!! I so need some more mojo! Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to say hi! Hugs, Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris