Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Monday, April 5, 2010

Beers to You!





I absolutely love this set! And no I am not a lush! LOL! This is the time of year when I find myself needing "masculine" cards. So I used my challenges to help me along;)

Stamp Sets: Cheers to you,Extreme Elements
Colors:



Accessories: Crystal Effects, Shimmer Paint, Top Note Die,Sizzix machine,circle punches, Sweet Pea DSP,Pop dots,snail adhesive,

Layout Challenge:



I do not have the circle cutter yet-it is on the extensive wish list;) So in order to make a big circle I used my sizzix and top note die! I first cut my mellow moss top note,then rotate it 180*, then rotate again and again as shown in pics below:





















This is the final shape that I come up with!!! My crazy shaped circle;)
I applied crystal effects to my beer mug and white shimmer paint to my froth. I adhere all layers on my card. I used my mellow moss marker on my "cheers for you" stamp and just omit the "c". Then I use my thin end of my marker and round my "h" to make a "b"




























Until Next thought~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris