Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ch,Ch,Ch,Changes!!!

My Dear Friends, Customers, and fellow Stampin' Up Enthusiasts,

As many of you may have heard, there is a color renovation happening with the new catalog in July! If you didn't hear, I would love to share these changes with you. Either way, that is what I hope to accomplish with this post=) I also hope that this answers some of the questions you may have! So on with my rambling;)

Stampin' Up is changing our 5 color families and making them 4 color collections(our new color cor). This means we will be saying good-bye to some friends, welcoming back some friends, and saying hello to some new friends!! Please click on the highlighted areas to see the color charts!
*note* I think you will be navigated away from this page,so remember to hit the back arrow key to return to my blog=))

Wow!!! This is alot to take in,just when I thought I was getting it together;) LOL! Anyway, here are some things you should know:
  • Every year, SU will introduce 5 in-colors. Unlike previosly, these colors will be lasting for 2 years instead of 1!! So, with the new catalog in July'10, we will be getting 5 in-colors,then another 5 in-colors in July'11. Then, in July'12,we will retire the 1st batch(July'10) of in-colors and introduce 5 new in-colors to replace!!
  • Craft ink pads will only be available in the jumbo size as Basic Black,Whisper White, and Very Vanilla. From what I understand, the other colors will be available in SU spots.
  • A handful of core colors will change every 3-5 years> This is so nice to know so it will not be too overwhelming.
  • SU will be offering color kits starting July 1st to help the transition to these new colors
Many are asking why? SU did research for years to come up with this new color core. They would like SU colors to be fresh and appealing. This keeps everyone interested in our products, I have to admit that i will not be sad over the loss of some colors!
I hope this clears up some questions you may have had? If not feel free to contact me=)
In closing, I am really excited about these new changes, feel sad about some of my favorites that are going(blush blossom:'( I will miss you)!!! So, if you have any favorites that you can not do without,you should get them before June1. After that, they will be "while supplies last". I am stocking up on my blush:))) If there is no fav then save up for some new ones!!! I am definetly doing that!! If I receive any more clarifications or up-dates I will let you know as soon as I do. I hope you will become as excited as I am about these changes and I look forward to sharing them with you in July!!!!

Until next though~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris