Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

OK, I had to leave my stocking punch for a few cards :(( but don't think I have forgotten about it ;), in fact,my brain is still thinking about making a stocking cornucopia!!
Anyway, my thought: I saw these pretty paper napkins in Walmart and I couldn't resist. They needed to go on my card!  Now I know you can't see this very well but this card was done in the same technique as a dryer sheet technique...
In short,  I remove all plys of the napkin so it is down to just the 1 ply with the design on it.  I attach this to a piece of scrap paper with glue(the more the merrier;)).  As the napkins settles on the glue soaks through.

  Then we dip it in our dazzling diamonds glitter. Stunning!!
I adhere this to my coordinating CS so saffron and more mustard.  The more mustard was randomly stamped in more mustard ink with the leaf image from our Days of Gratitude stamp set.
Finishing touches are grosgrain ribbons in chocolate chip,so saffron,and gold cording(all retired-sorry!!)and old olive grosgrain.  Then stamped with the Happy Thanksgiving stamp from out Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
Finish:
Until Next Thought,

Kris

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I saw the picture and thought..."What is that?" Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris