It's not even Easter yet and my Easter Bunny already feels the need to sit on his back side!!
Well, I came up with this little bunny after my friend Karen asked me to come up with a bunny for her to use our Sweet Teat Cups with. And yes, he is minus the sweet treat cup because I couldn't find them-No wonder- if only you could see my craft area now;)) And yes, you can substitute a sweet treat cup in loo of our cellophane bags.
Anyway this little guy is pretty basic, you just need a bunny wagon-ful of punches;)
For my bunny:
in whisper white card stock, punch out the following:
(2) 2-3/8"scallop circle punches, 1 with 1-3/4"circle cut from middle.* hint* I punch the circle first and then center the scallop circle (BODY)
( 2) xl scallop oval (EARS)
(2) lg oval (1-3/4"x7/8") (FEET)
(2) oval (1-3/8" x 5/8") (ARMS)
(2) 3/4" circles (CHEEKS)
(1) 1-3/4" scallop circle (HEAD)
(1) Bottom half of jewelry tag punch (TEETH)
(2) cupcake tops (clouds)
in blushing bride:
(2) 1-3/4"x7/8" oval (EARS)
(2) itty bitty circles (FOOT PADS)
2 sets(6 total) of dots from the cupcake punch (TOES)
in crumb cake:
(1) cupcake bottom
(1) scallop oval *note* I again punch a 3/4"circle and then the lg scallop oval to make the baskets handle
in wild wasabi:
(1) 5-1/2" long strip cut with the scallop edge punch *note* to make the look of grass punch the scallop edge one time as you normally would,then punch again lining up your center 'humps' with the point of the punch and punch down the entire length again(GRASS)
(several) itty bitty 'x' shapes (CARROT TOPS)
in poppy parade:
(1) itty bitty flower (BASKET)
in peach parfait:
(several) jewelry punch tag 'carrots'
to create these inset tag punch on a strip of paper at an angle as shown here:
Assemble the bunny. Add your treat cup- or in my case clear cello bag between the 2 xl scallop circles. Add in your treats or carrots inside the belly.
Add your bunny and all your finishing touches to the carrot-breaking bunny=)
Hope you enjoy!!
Until Next Thought,