Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Monday, February 14, 2011

Eating More Chocolate;)) !

Eat Chocolate
 Happy Valentines Day!!

Got a little sidetracked with my posting again-sorry=)!
So fitting for valentines-CHOCOLATE!
Anyway, this is a card I made with the Eat Chocolate stamp set! I am really loving this set-so cute,so me;)  
I have indeed foregone doing the laundry today!
This is a card idea(a bite out of chocolate) that has been going around for years, so I'm not sure whom to give a plug too;)
Of course, I needed to put my own fingerprint to it!
My base card stock is sahara sand.  This looks cute for both little hershey bars(I've used original and(as shown) special dark)~YUMMY!
oops, lost my train of thought.
The chocolate bar is a piece of chocolate chip cs,ran through the Big Shot with our texturz plate-perfect details, and sponged with chocolate chip ink.  I thought this looked a bit like a Hershey bar-what do ya think?
I took a big bite out of the corner with my scallop oval punch~YUMMY!
oops, lost my train of thought again! ;)
I wanted to make my top layer look a bit like a clipboard.I used a piece of bravo burgundy cs as my clip board.  I added an EMPTY(hmmm, wonder how that happened?) hershey wrapper folded over so I didn't smudge anymore chocolate than needed onto my card:0  
My to-do list is a piece of ivory cs,stamped in chocolate chip ink.  Before stamping paper, I used my blender pen and 'erased' the check mark.  I then used bravo burgundy ink pen and markered on my stamp set to change the check marks color. I used the spiral border punch at the top of the to-do list.
I then adhered my to-do list to my clipboard and then clipboard to my chocolate bar.  I added a mini library clip to the top of my board.
Waaa lah!!

Hmmm there seems to be some smudges on my to-do list!!
Wonder how they got there?
I won't tell :D
I'm going to enter this card at the challenges: Just Add Ink #55 
as well asPicture Perfect Creations 
Hope you enjoy this card as well as your valentines day!
May you enjoy much chocolate,no laundry, and the dishes are done for you!

Until Next Thought,
Kris

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute card! I love the checklist :-) Thanks for joining us at PPC this week
    ~Paula - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paula...loving that check list. The embossing folder and the colors and the wrapper. Super great card. Thanks for joining us for our specialty challenge this week at PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee...what a super dooper CUTE card! I love that embossing folder to create waffles of chocolate and that check list is awesome! WTG! Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris