Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cupcake Punch=Little potted plant Thank You

cupcake punch plant  

I am so enjoying playing with my new cupcake punch!!
For  this little thank-you card I used my cupcake base and added a little plant!
Card Info:
The stamp sets I used were Always Elegant and Pocket Silhouettes.  My color combo is very vanilla, bashful blue and soft suede. 
I stamped my image from Always Elegant on Very Vanilla CS.  I  stamped my image in Bashful Blue then turning it 180 and stamping again.  I did this to create a elegant background.  I thought it was pretty...what do you think?  I stamped my next image with Early Espresso ink on a piece of Very Vanilla CS. I stamped the image floating approximately 1inch from the bottom center of CS.  I added a piece of soft suede punched from the cupcake punch. I ran it through the SU! vintage wallpaper impressions folder and sponged with espresso ink.  I added a small strip of bashful blue cs across the flower pot and a small bashful blue circle,  from our itty bitty punch pack.  I used my mat pack pad and piercing tool to give the circle a little depth.  I did this by placing the circle on the soft pad and with the side of my piercing tool, roll circles toward the center.  The circle will start to curl up, and give you the shape of a little flower.Attach to the bashful blue strip.  Layer on a strip of soft suede cut with the scallop edge punch, and a piece of Bashful Blue cs. I stamped the saying 'thank you very much' from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set on the bottom right hand corner in Early Espresso ink.  Thought this would be a cute little thank-you note for my office girl friends, who are working their tails off right about now over at the accountants office=D April 15th is not soon enough for them!!

Hope you Enjoy this :D

Until Next Thought,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards. I am passing on the Stylish Blog Award to you. Check out my blog to see what this means:

    http://sunnystampin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris