Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time For a Tropical Party

Stamp set: Tropical Party and teeny Tiny Wishes
Color Combo:         
 

This is a card I created for the Stamping 411 color inspiration as well as the layout challenge.  This is such a great site to check out.  There are always the greatest ideas with the most talented stampers=D!


 
I have this problem???where I can not throw out any scraps!!!but sometimes I just look for a reason to use them!  This tag outline scrap is from one of my 125 Christmas cards.   How could I just toss all these? and now I found a use for them! (I think!)

I can't wait for the sun  to come out! The lighting in my room has a funny affect on my card stock-it does not look like the color it actually is?

 Hope you enjoy~
Until Next Thought~Kris

6 comments:

  1. WOW Kris
    This is so cool the way you did your lay out with that open frame for the greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I love the colors and the tropical set is perfect for retirement. Love how you did the ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the details. Perfect for retirement card! Great job with the Stamping 411 sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris -- your colors just scream summer! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture and colors you used here, and that punched out shape is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my this is absolutely FABULOUS -- LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris