Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Monday, May 3, 2010

Pick-A- Petal

Stamp Set: Pick a Petal
Colors:


Accessories:Slit punch, Regular sized hole punch,1in circle punch,horizontal slot punch,ticket corner punch, bold buttons(real red), real red striped grosgrain, certainly celery,bordering blue marker

I have been a slacker!!! I'm sorry!! I am hoping to catch up with my projects this week.  So I got up bright and early and looked to my challenge blogs OCC and PCC  for some inspiration.  Here is the card I came up with to fulfill my inspirations =D.
I started with a base card stock of bordering blue,layering crushed curry and then naturals white.  I punched a hole with circle punch for the center of my flower and stamped the flower center with crushed curry(I was a little off-should of used my stamp-a-majig;/ ).  I used certainly celery,and bordering blue with the sketch petals and then real red with the smile petal=D. I ticket punched the 2 corners of the bottomto show another peak of crushed curry.
For the top treatment I used a piece of bordering blue cs and punched slits on both sides,so I could run my ribbon through. I chose a piece of red grosgrain and markered bordering blue to color in my white on the ribbon.Love this!!! I tied the ribbon in the middle with a piece of twine. I adhered a real red button with the twine tied through. I used a piece of real red cs and used the slit punch to make my scallops.  I hole punched through the scallops and added a peek of the certainly celery ribbon behind. Hope you enjoy!!

Until Next Thought~Kris



5 comments:

  1. I need a super quick birthday card to get in the mail in the am....ahem, later this morning, so I am casing this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, I love it! Thanks for sharing a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun and i a loving that stamp set!! thanks for playing on the OCC this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Such a fun bright card :)
    Thanks for joining in with us over at OCCS this week!
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely, thanks for sharing such a bright and colorful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris