Order Stampin' Up Products Here

Order Stampin' Up Products Here
Order SU! Products Here

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tropical Vacation

We did indeed have a tropical summer here in southern New Jersey!  I am sad:( that it is over but I plan on sneaking in a few more beach days;)  This is a card I created for a show last month(before the summer mini was over) so, it features some retired items.  The palm trees are from the tropical party set and the sand is from the sweet scoop set,as well as the also retired DSP from Island Oasis.  I loved all these sets-I will miss them!!  I used masking and the brayer to create the different parts of the landscape,horizon and sun.

Anyway, short post,so I can move on to catching up with more postings!

Until Next Thought~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for your comment!! I love to hear YOUR thoughts!!=DKris